San Luis Valley Water Heater Repair & Maintenance
Keep Your Water Heater Running No Matter What
Water temperature problems are a major pain for any homeowner, especially if you live in a large household where there never seems to be enough hot water. Yet it doesn’t have to be this way. At High Elevation Plumbing, we offer San Luis Valley water heater repairs and maintenance to ensure your water temperature is perfect year-round.
Here in Colorado, it’s no secret that our water heaters have to work harder during the winter months to make up for the cold weather outside. Yet if your water bills are rising and your heater’s performance continues to suffer, there’s no reason to just put up with it. Call our family-owned and operated San Luis Valley water heater repair company for fast and efficient service, and never worry about waking up to cold showers again.
If you live in the San Luis Valley, call (719) 772-0808 to schedule water heater repairs and maintenance today.
Does My Water Heater Need Repairs?
From leaks, to poor water pressure, to strange noises and smells, there are many signs that your water heater may need to be repaired. Perhaps the biggest sign, however, is overall performance. When your water heater malfunctions, or just grows older and suffers wear and tear, it will have to work harder to heat your home. This will cause your energy bills will to go up, even as your system’s performance becomes worse. If it gets to the point where you are consistently not getting hot water, it is important to call for repairs ASAP, as waiting to do this could force you to replace the entire unit.
Our water heater plumbers are proud to offer repairs for:
- Pilot Light Issues: When the pilot light in your water heater goes out, the system won’t be able to heat your water. Our professionals can determine whether the pilot light needs to be re-lit, or whether there is an issue with the thermocouple or another mechanical problem going on.
- Electrical Problems: Because most modern water heaters rely on electrical sensors and components to run, if these parts break down or malfunction, you will stop getting hot water. Fortunately, High Elevation Plumbing offers service for a range of water heaters, and our technicians are trained to identify electrical problems before they get out of control.
- Physical Damage: Any cracks, dents, or leaks in your water heater’s tank will require you to call an experienced plumber ASAP. Watch for pooling around the base of the unit, as well as sudden changes in your water pressure and your heater’s general performance.
In addition to providing repairs for standard gas and electric water heaters, High Elevation Plumbing offers tankless water heater repairs in San Luis Valley as well. Great for large households, tankless heaters are the way of the future for those looking to get hot water on-demand. Although these systems are known for consistent performance, if you are having any issues with your tankless heater, feel free to give our water heater experts a call for all the repairs you need.
San Luis Valley Water Heater Maintenance
Even if you have a top-of-the-line, energy-efficient water heater, it is still a good idea to call for periodic maintenance, simply to help your system function at peak performance year-round. At High Elevation Plumbing, we offer checks and tune-ups for all major kinds of water heaters, and know how to make adjustments to help your equipment work better and last longer.
When you call High Elevation Plumbing for water heater maintenance, we will:
- Examine, flush out, and/or replace the anode rod to get rid of any sediment build-up inside the tank
- Test the temperature-pressure relief valve
- Check for leaks, pooling water, and sweating
- Identify the source and severity of any physical damage
- Upgrade old units with added insulation
Benefits of Water Heater Maintenance
Water heaters are sturdy, but they aren't built to last for forever. With regular maintenance you can extend the lifespan of your water heater by making sure it is properly maintained. Whether it's a tank flush or checking the temperature-pressure relief valve. Below we have provided 3 of many benefits your water heater can experience by setting up a water heater maintenance appointment.
Increased Efficiency -
When you provide your water heater with routine maintenance, you are increasing the water heater's efficiency to provide more hot water to you faster. When the heating elements within the tank are running properly, you'll see an improvement in hot water to your home.
Longer Lifespan -
By making sure your water heater is properly maintained, you increase the lifespan of your water heater. A water heater that is running smoothly means less wear and tear.
Lower Energy Costs -
When your water heater is properly maintained it means that it won't have to use as much energy to heat your home's water. When your hot water heater isn't using as much energy, it means you are saving money on monthly energy bills.
Hire a San Luis Valley Water Heater Repair Company You Can Trust
At High Elevation Plumbing, we genuinely care about our customers. That’s why we offer coupons and specials for any budget. We promise to be upfront and honest about any services you may need—we never give you the upsell, or try to tack on last-minute fees. And if you should need emergency water heater repairs, we also provide after-hours and weekend work upon request. Call now, and get the five-star water heater repairs you deserve.